Most of the vibrators looked harmless. Some had beads in the shafts and some had birds, dolphins or rabbits on the sides of them for some clit stimulating. But when she pulled out the $144 “Endless Pleasure,” I almost ran screaming. This beast was huge…I mean it was a monster. With a hummingbird on the side of it, this guy had a thrusting shaft and everything. It could either give a girl the orgasm of her life or send her to the hospital for ripping her a new one. Literally.
- RT @HillaryClinton: A vote for Hillary is a vote for four more years of Kate McKinnon's impression. #citizens http://t.co/8WFlf1dy9n*** 4 days ago
- Vanesa Vennard @ThatsWhatV_said now COOL! The first biofluorescent reptile was discovered and it's a sea turtle! bit.ly/1NXCQ6D*** 1 week ago
- RT @BenVolin: Here is the statement the #Patriots issued in response to today's ESPN report. Strong stuff http://t.co/NPAAAmcz2M*** 1 month ago
- RT @NFL_Memes: You mad, Roger? http://t.co/zfpa2XDgnU*** 1 month ago
- RT @NFL_Memes: BREAKING: Brady WON! http://t.co/dQhOpGqZLm*** 1 month ago