Most of the vibrators looked harmless. Some had beads in the shafts and some had birds, dolphins or rabbits on the sides of them for some clit stimulating. But when she pulled out the $144 “Endless Pleasure,” I almost ran screaming. This beast was huge…I mean it was a monster. With a hummingbird on the side of it, this guy had a thrusting shaft and everything. It could either give a girl the orgasm of her life or send her to the hospital for ripping her a new one. Literally.
- RT @peoplemag: Partiers steal "YOLO" from the University of Loyola sign. Because swag? peoplem.ag/uh91f*** 4 days ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: If only Bradley's arm was longer. Best photo ever. #oscars http://t.co/C9U5NOtGap*** 6 days ago
- Started from the bottom now we're here! #mountsnow instagram.com/p/kueZubHzl9/*** 2 weeks ago
- I wish I had a TV this big at my apt! It's perfect for Olympic hockey. It'd be even better for… instagram.com/p/kmXvsCHzi1/*** 2 weeks ago
- Ice dancers at Rockefeller Center! View from the 9th floor at #30rock #nyc instagram.com/p/kmWo8hHzhe/*** 2 weeks ago