Most of the vibrators looked harmless. Some had beads in the shafts and some had birds, dolphins or rabbits on the sides of them for some clit stimulating. But when she pulled out the $144 “Endless Pleasure,” I almost ran screaming. This beast was huge…I mean it was a monster. With a hummingbird on the side of it, this guy had a thrusting shaft and everything. It could either give a girl the orgasm of her life or send her to the hospital for ripping her a new one. Literally.
- RT @rebeccasesny: @Journosage @sarahmkazadi @katetrafecante @maryCshell @ThatsWhatV_said @MtotheGNYC Damn Right, Call on all women! http:/…*** 8 hours ago
- RT @Patriots: #WilforkWednesday! Follow us & RT to enter to win a signed Wilfork photo: bit.ly/10nJUoQ More RTs=More prizes http://…*** 1 month ago
- Whoa! #BeachBoys #artistoverload #BBCMusic youtu.be/XqLTe8h0-jo*** 2 months ago
- :') #TheCarlton #dwtscarlton ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/carlto…*** 2 months ago
- Still choked up about this, so incredibly sweet. #LeahStrong ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/patrio…*** 2 months ago