Most of the vibrators looked harmless. Some had beads in the shafts and some had birds, dolphins or rabbits on the sides of them for some clit stimulating. But when she pulled out the $144 “Endless Pleasure,” I almost ran screaming. This beast was huge…I mean it was a monster. With a hummingbird on the side of it, this guy had a thrusting shaft and everything. It could either give a girl the orgasm of her life or send her to the hospital for ripping her a new one. Literally.
- RT @HoshJoferer10: Trying to open the ESPN Fantasy Football app like.. https://t.co/yAM2Gfq18s*** 1 month ago
- RT @barstoolsports: Live look at ESPN trying to fix their fantasy football app https://t.co/yYM0DWeVyw*** 1 month ago
- RT @NBCOlympics: Massachusetts native @Aly_Raisman apologized to the Bradys for taking this photo with Aaron Rodgers & Olivia Munn. https:/…*** 1 month ago
- RT @dorseyshaw: Deep down i believe @VP responded to #tacotrucksoneverycorner like this https://t.co/F9yMHx5gJR*** 1 month ago
- RT @GMA: WATCH: What an escape! Seal makes a great escape, avoiding killer whales by jumping onto a boat. snpy.tv/2bmHTjk*** 2 months ago